Thursday, October 11, 2007

36% discount on AMAZON...m not joking


25 top Hindi songs(click) are here-3% cash back on amazon--can you believe--just give me a minute here







But before that look at this amazon cash back offer

here left side and 3%cash back on any-any-any purchase from amazon.com on using my left side search machine

15% cash back only for left side mp3



You are most welcome to visit my blog again,,its very simple adddress
http://www.loveamazon.blogspot.com/

Hello friends,
Here I have put Amazon search machine for you, if you want to buy ANY product from
www.amazon.com.(to claim your cash back you need to come back to this blog and put the product on left side amazon search machine on the top of google advertises,use the given search machine) Just select it from the main website www.amazon. (this is the link given just to reach amazon.com to claim your 3% you need to use amazon search box on the top of google advertise here) then put your selected search item here in search box. You will find the same product in the same cost.
Now due to affiliation with
www.amazon.com(same), as you select and buy any product from my search machine, Amazon shares some goodies with me, which I would like to forward you by giving 3% cash back check of your product charge. You will receive this check in just within 5 working days after purchasing the product. Please e-mail me your address, phone number and the name on which I have to make the check on manan1_11@yahoo.co.in with subject-“amazon cash back claim”, or post your phone number in this blog or to my email id, I will call you back as soon as possible. There is no need of informing me before you purchase the product.

IMP-THIS IS NOT A CORPORATE OR INSTITUTIONAL BLOG,
ITS MY PERSONAL BUSINESS, AND I KNOW THAT WHEN YOU WILL GET 3% CASH BACK CHECK, YOU WILL SHOW IT AND TELL YOUR 100S OF YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT, AND I WANT THAT ONLY, I WANT TO SPREAD MY BUSINESS WORLDWIDE AND NOT TO STOP IT OVERNIGHT,
SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT CHECK AT ALL--
I AM ABSOLUTELY PROFESSIONAL.

If by any chance I get 2(or more) claims for single products-don't worry, I can track the real name and address of the person, and check will be sent to the desired person only, on time.
So happy shopping and if any question just email me back on given address.

*refund can not be more than 21$ for 1 item,that mean up to purchase of 750$ single product(like laptop) no prob,,over and above refund issame 21$,,and there is no limit on number of products,(example 2 laptop=2 different




Here I have put some very good health tips, which is the best gift I can give you and you can give it to your well wishers.
Don't forget to print it, if you like the following stuffs...



Have happy healthy life and enjoy shopping with my amazon dot com



Trans Fat Could Impair Memory and Intellect (click here)

Healthy Diet & check typical American Diet(click here)




what aerobic exercise does for you..?(click here)


burn your calorie-how much exercise you need..??(click here)


Improve food habits-b4 its too late(click here)


1 comment:

manan said...

If you have any question,you can email me on manan_111@yahoo.co.in or put message here...